Get the best local rodent control in Tacoma.
Unless your neighborhood is patrolled full time by a clowder of cats, a rodent infestation can find its way into your home with little or no warning. And unlike our feline counterparts, rats and mice aren’t celebrated. You want them gone as soon as possible. When store-bought rat traps fail or scratching in the walls keeps you up night after night, Rambo Total Pest Control will solve your rodent problem quickly and permanently.
Why should you choose professional mouse and rat control?
Our rodent control services are always customized for your property, but there are some constants between properties. As a rodent control company in Tacoma that employs local, full-time exterminators, we have a deep knowledge of rodent behaviors in the Northwest. They change with the season and can vary depending on property size and access to food and shelter. That’s why every control effort starts with a thorough inspection.
- Our exterminators inspect the inside and outside of your home. Our inspectors look for nesting sites, entry-points, and signs of rodents including waste, markings, and feeding sites. We identify the items and areas of both that make your house welcoming for rodents. They need safety, warmth, food, and water. Eliminating access to these critical supplies is the first step in controlling your rodent problem.
- We formulate a customized rodent control plan for your property. There are no “one-size-fits” all solutions in the pest extermination industry. Every home is different and rodents are incredibly adaptable. They don’t care about the layout of your home. Rats and mice will adapt their behavior in order to make it work. A plan typically includes placement of traps and bait, tracking of movement, elimination of nesting areas, and sealing of home entry-points.
- Execution of your personalized rodent removal plan. Our technicians will place traps and bait, instruct you on how best to remove outdoor debris, brush, and other areas that are inviting to rodents, as well as seal off known and suspected rodent entry points.
Before leaving, we will schedule a time in the following weeks to return and remove the trapped rodents. We will also use this time to double check our work and ensure that you are no longer being pestered by rats or mice.
Types of rodents we typically control:
- Norway rats
- Roof rats
- House mice
- Deer mice
Can a rodent problem make you sick?
The short answer is yes. Rats, mice, and the fleas they carry are vectors for disease. In addition to using urine to mark trails throughout the home, they can contaminate food and their feces may contain bacteria and viruses as well. Old nests or expired rats may also harbor additional contaminants. Some of the diseases rodents are known to carry include:
- The Plauge
- Lassa Fever
- Hantavirus (Especially in deer mice)
- Rat-bite Fever
- Salmonellosis (Spread via food contamination)
- Hemorrhagic Fever
- Lymphocytic Chorio-meningitis (LCM)
Do you have rats that need removal or extermination? Call us now!
If you suspect your home is infested with wild rats or mice, act quickly! These rodents can pose health risks to humans and can even destroy homes if not caught early. How can rats destroy homes? This sounds extreme, but it’s absolutely true that mice and rats have caused a great many house fires by chewing on wiring or carrying smoldering cigarette butts to their highly flammable nesting areas.
Don’t put your health or home at risk. Call us today for expert rodent control in Tacoma!